Friday, January 4, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Yes, amidst all the partying we have a pregnancy in the house. April is due March 11. Check it. (Well, I mean as in the expression "Check it." I'm not expecting you'll go pull her OB/GYN records and such. But they're probably on Youtube ... who knows?)

As of Dec 26th she was still pregnant. Here is the photo as proof. Would we have it any other way? Of course not. It is as it is meant to be. We are letting this critter be a secret as well (as far as sex of the baby). Do we have a feel? No, but girl names still are coming more easily than boy's. We have a hunch it is, however, a boy. I am shocked how many people think I should want a boy. How weird. We don't live in China. I don't care. All I want is healthy children. One down, one to go.

Soon we'll have another one of these little squishies around the house.



Soon we'll have to deal with more of this. Not like we don't deal with it with a two-year old, but at least you don't have to hold them up -- they just run away screaming what they want (or think they want).

Last thought: April is amazing. I love you, Sweetie.

No comments: