Friday, March 5, 2010

Network News

For some oddball reason I watched about 35 minutes of major network news last night. I was tired and just wanted to sit on the couch. I intended to read over some things, but I decided to turn on the TV. What were the stories that are really shaking things up? Hell, I don't remember. Among the things that were emphasized the most: a strong possibility that MN will adopt a sales tax on clothing, a couple who went into labor during their wedding reception (it was god's wedding gift, since we wanted to be right in his eyes before the birth of our kid ... uh, did you miss that premarital prohibition part?) and the fact that Minneapolis isn't lifting the single side parking ban despite consistent warm temperatures and ice melting away from the curbs.

No comments: