Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm not on Facebook BUT you may have seen me on Facebook

Facebook is for suckers, but SKYPE rocks! Long live Skype!

Yeah, Im an international sales dude but I just signed onto Skype. Wah. I'm a stupid, cultural-centric American like the rest of you, so go easy on the guff.

However, I can't say how psyched I am to give my $2/minute cell service a rest while I travel abroad. Just this afternoon I had chats with clients in Spain and Italy as well as Johnny Nebraska across town -- and it was all at no charge to me.

Now, tomorrow or the next day I may find out the perps behind Skype are bludgeoning seals wih their bare hands or selling third world children on the Black Market, but for now I'm pretty stoked.

Live well, friends. Choose your technology appropriately. And remember to think twice before you climb behind the wheel of your car.

1 comment:

bikingbrady said...

You should read about this on Skype's sending of BIOS information from your computer: http://www.pagetable.com/?p=27